[Catalyst] Lighttpd and fastcgi

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Fri Jan 20 13:19:09 CET 2006

I'm just transitioning my app from the catalyst built in server to
running on fastcgi under lighttpd.

I'm finding that the base variable ( $c->req->base ) is not being set
correctly.

Since Catalyst::Engine::FastCGI inherits from Catalyst::Engine::CGI, it
looks to me as though the Catalyst::Engine::CGI prepare_path method is
failing - apparently due to there being no environment passed across
from lighttpd.

Has anyone else seen/dealt with this?

Versions:-
	Catalyst: 	5.62