[Catalyst] Newbie Q: Catalyst::Plugin::Prototype

Duncan Ferguson duncan_j_ferguson at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 20 21:07:03 CET 2006

I am a bit stuck using the above module when trying to set up an autocomplete field, just the same as in the movie demo.

  I have set everything up the same as the demo, but it seems the  javascript isnt being included in the web page generated (looking at  the page source, all I see are the div elements; all javascripty bits  translate to blank lines)

  I have spent today reinstalling all Catalyst modules and dependancies  (just to ensure there are no conflicts) downloaded from CPAN yesterday  and today, but still not got an idea what is happening.

  Where do I go next to try and trace where my problem is?

  TIA

    Duncs