[Catalyst] No Catalyst on German Perl Workshop?

Danijel Milicevic Danijel.Milicevic at rawmode.org
Sat Jan 21 14:16:28 CET 2006

Hi Uwe,

On Sat, 2006-01-21 at 13:14 +0100, Uwe Voelker wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is it true - no Catalyst on German Perl Workshop?
>
> Preliminary schedule:
> http://www.unser.net/dpw/zeitplan-06.html
>
> Website:
> http://www.perl-workshop.de/2006/

Not sure if Sebastian might not give a lightning talk at least - maybe
even Marcus Ramberg will, as (if I am not mistaken) he thought about
coming to the Workshop and has done some talks on Catalyst during the
nordic workshop and YAPC::EU. One way or another there will be some form
of hackathon I guess, since most likely a bunch of core developers will
be there as well as users.

I hope they serve tequila and not only beer. ;)

See ya there,
Danijel