[Catalyst] Wiki start page

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Mon Jan 23 14:34:25 CET 2006

Hi,

I've been feeling for a while that the wiki start page at
  http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/wiki

is a bit of a compost heap of stuff thats been piled in.

I'd like to propose that as a start we move the sections on that page
into sub pages (merging/tidying them at the same time), and reduce the
start page to a jump off point to those sections - giving something that
looks like this:-
  http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/wiki/ProposedStartPage

I haven't put the sub pages into place, but I can work on that if folks
feel this is a sensible thing to do.

I'm also not convinced that the diagram at the top is best placed on the
start page - maybe replace it with a short blurb.

Have a look, leave comments (theres a page for that), tweak if you will,
and let me know what you think.  I can take this forward if the response
is positive, otherwise I can retreat until I get some more flame proofs.

Cheers
	Nigel.