[Catalyst] JSON instead of YAML?

Sebastian Riedel sri at oook.de
Wed Jan 25 15:18:02 CET 2006

25.01.2006 14:38 Christopher H. Laco:
> IMHO, moving to a compiled XS module for such a small part of Cat is a
> bad thing. But I'm selfish like that, because it will preclude
> CatInABax
> from being useful [at the moment]. Unless of course, I feel like
> patching future versions to re-use YAML instead.

I wouldn't do this without a damn good reason, the old YAML.pm is
absolutely unusable in a production environment, thanks to Spiffy.
For example it changes how base::import() works application wide!!!
(resistance is futile...)

Don't forget to fix the catalyst_par bug before patching CatInABox.
(Spiffy breaks PAR)

--
sebastian