[Catalyst] [RFC] Catalyst::ConfigLoader -- load a config from various formats

A. Pagaltzis pagaltzis at gmx.de
Thu Jan 26 18:25:18 CET 2006

* Dan Sully <daniel at electricrain.com> [2006-01-26 17:50]:
>I quite agree. Has anyone spoken to Ingy about this? Or is he
>too Spiffified to care?

I can’t speak for him, and I have a general aversion to most
Ingyware anyway (IO::All, anyone?), so I have always been
reluctant to touch YAML. And this just takes the cake.

However, he has promised a YAML::Lite which is supposed to be
pure-Perl and simply architected with support for only those 90%
of YAML that people actually care about, and that does sound like
a very promising prospect.

I suspect that many other people feel similarly.

Regards,