[Catalyst] Re: Error handling strategy wrt /end

apv apv at sedition.com
Fri Jan 27 06:06:23 CET 2006

Forwarding to a true static error page (outside of Catalyst) might
really be the right way to go. Your view is as likely to be broken as
any other part of the app. Bomb-proofing assumes worst case. Even if
your controller is working, you can't be sure your template engine is.
And even fallback with ErrorDocument statements to the same pages.

-apv