[Catalyst] Config for Catalyst

Bill Moseley moseley at hank.org
Fri Jan 27 08:31:46 CET 2006

On Thu, Jan 26, 2006 at 03:26:30PM +0100, Sebastian Riedel wrote:
> Have you looked at our current dependencies? :)
>
> Btw. Recent tests showed that installing Catalyst (with prereqs) on a
> vanilla unix using CPANPLUS works flawless without a single failure!

Was that Task::Catalyst?

I need to install on a fresh Debian Sarge machine.   I've tried to
keep a reasonably good list of dependencies, but I'm sure I've missed
some.  In the past I've just installed what I was good enough to write
down and then went through the process of adding modules from CPAN to
fix the errors.  Not a very smooth method.

Are there any tools that could take a dump of %INC and generate a list
of distributions to install from CPAN?  I suppose I could use CPAN.pm
non-shell interface and walk %INC.

There's CPAN::AutoINC, I guess.  That would be fun. ;)

--
Bill Moseley
moseley at hank.org