[Catalyst] Static::Simple::Confusing

Adam Clarke adam.clarke at strategicdata.com.au
Sat Jan 28 08:23:06 CET 2006

apv wrote:

> I think the goal should be what most developers would do and expect and
> not just the author's personal idiosyncrasies. I mean idioms, of course. :)

A colleague of mine spent an embarrassingly long time trying to sort out
why something so ::Simple wasn't working. He had assumed it was due to
his own incompetence rather than lack of DWIMiness in this module :)

I suspected the reason was as is now confirmed but I thought I should
add his feedback by proxy for good measure.

He said "That sucks!".

Cheers

--
Adam C