[Catalyst] Config for Catalyst

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Sat Jan 28 16:26:11 CET 2006

On Fri, Jan 27, 2006 at 02:45:04PM -0600, Peter Karman wrote:

> Bill Moseley scribbled on 1/27/06 1:31 AM:
>
> >Are there any tools that could take a dump of %INC and generate a list
> >of distributions to install from CPAN?  I suppose I could use CPAN.pm
> >non-shell interface and walk %INC.
> >

> Such a tool would make me exceedingly happy.
>
> Does Module::Install::Bundle do something like this?

Module::Install::Admin::Include can do -

       auto_include_dependent_dists

       Grabs everything in this module's build_requires and
       attempts to include everything (at the whole distribution
       level) recursively.

       include_dependent_dists $package

       Given a module package name, recursively include every
       package that module needs.

       include_one_dist $module

       Given a module name, $module, figures out which modules
       are in the dist containing that module and copies all
       those files to ./inc. I bet there's a way to harness
       smarter logic from PAR.

       Given a module name, returns the file on CPAN containing
       its latest version.

       Takes the output of CPAN::Module->cpan_file and return all
       the modules that CPAN.pm knows are in that dist. There's
       probably a beter way using CPANPLUS