[Catalyst] AJAX question

Kiefer, Sascha sk at intertivity.com
Mon Jan 30 12:35:59 CET 2006

Hi,

I have the following problem:
I read mails from a POP3 server. Reading all messages on one GET can be
slow.
So i get them using AJAX. The page contains all ids of the messages and i
retrieve them by requesting each message like
/mailbox/message_header/?id=<the id>.

At the time the message is loaded, i do not know anything about the order of
the messages.

But on the server, I'll retrieve one message at the time and store it -
sorted by date - in an array.
So i actually can tell the client at which position it should display the
message.

Do you know a way that let's me position the new message information before
or after an already retrieved message?

Thanks.
-esskar