[Catalyst] Bugfree development release?

Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior acid06 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 04:30:26 CEST 2006

On 7/1/06, Matt S Trout <dbix-class at trout.me.uk> wrote:
> Yeah, but that was only because your code was using an undocumented untested
> hack that I originally offered to you as such :)

Since it was the only way to accomplish it, I find it to be a rather
important hack. ;-)

It (or something else that allows the same type of functionality)
really should become a supported feature because it's really needed
when you're pushing on the "reusable resultsets" paradigm that DBIC
seems to favor.

But I really wasn't trying to imply that DBIC is broken or anything
like that, I'm sorry if you understood it that way. It's just that I
already face enough obstacles when "trying to revolutionize
everything" (i.e. stubborn managers) that breakage between versions is
the last thing I would need right now. That's why I've been bugging
you with Win32 test failures and whatever else I could find.

-Nilson Santos F. Jr.