[Catalyst] Restricting access to the model

Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior acid06 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 23:47:25 CEST 2006

On 7/3/06, Matt S Trout <dbix-class at trout.me.uk> wrote:
> I tend to just modify the relevant ACCEPT_CONTEXT to return a resultset that
> already has (e.g.) "WHERE order.user_id = $current_uid" applied to it, at
> which point I can just do $c->model('DBIC::Orders') in my controller code and
> it Does The Right Thing.

But then how do you handle situations like when there are users which
can see other users orders?

Also, from Catalyst::Component's docs I got the impression that
ACCEPT_CONTEXT is something you'd put inside your model classes, so
how do you do customize its behaviour for different database tables?

-Nilson Santos F. Jr.