[Catalyst] Suse upgrade breaks my application; easy fix, or deep doo doo?

Dennis Daupert ddaupert at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 4 03:25:41 CEST 2006

> Install YAML::Syck, then ConfigLoader will use that.

Yes, that hit the mark. After three days of pain, relief! I am so very grateful, Matt.

I was able then to move on to next error:

Caught exception in Catapult::View::TT->process "Can't call method "process" on an undefined value

But a quick search of the archives told me about the misspelling in older versions of Catapult::View::TT. I did a fresh install using Task::Catalyst, so there is evidently a constraint somewhere along the way. Once I upgraded that one, I'm up and running.

best,

/dennis