[Catalyst] MUST TEST: DBIx::Class v0.06999_05 (RC for 0.07)

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Wed Jul 5 18:28:02 CEST 2006

Justin Guenther wrote:
> For those Catalyst users that use DBIx::Class, I am happy to announce
> that DBIx::Class v0.06999_05 has just been uploaded to CPAN.
>
> Changes:
>     - fix issue with incorrect $rs->{attrs}{$alias}
>     - fix subclassing issue with source_name
>     - tweak quotes test to output text on failure
>     - fix Schema->txn_do to not fail as a classmethod
>
> This is a release candidate for 0.07, so please test this and let us
> know of any problems.

Can everybody using DBIC *please* test this RC to make sure your applications
run happily using it; barring further bug reports this will become 0.07000
basically as-is so if you want to be sure a CPAN upgrade doesn't break your
app in a week now would be the time to install on a dev box and try it out :)