[Catalyst] patches for existing modules

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 6 08:15:06 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have a patch for Catalyst::Plugin::FormValidator that allows you to run validation on file uploads.  Is the proper procedure for this to send the patch to the current maintainer and see if s/he wants to include it or do I just post the patch here?  I'm asking because I've noticed patches here from time to time but wasn't sure if it was the standard practice.  Plus this change is sorta large and people might not want it folded into the current module, so maybe comments are in order?

--john