[Catalyst] Catalyst::Plugin::Dumper [was: data::dump vs data::dumper]

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Thu Jul 6 12:10:30 CEST 2006

On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 11:59:33AM +0200, Marcello Romani wrote:
> The (beginners') docs could mention dump() instead of dumper(), or at
> least state that dumper() is deprecated in favour of dump().

Do two people on this list constitute "deprecated in favour of XXX"? :)

Obviously I'll update the docs to show the new method, and I'll probably
even list it first, but I don't see any reasong to deprecate the
Data::Dumper method - some people might prefer it, and it doesn't do any
harm.

--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

This is not an automated signature. I type this in to the bottom of every
message.