[Catalyst] [Announce] iusethis.org goes into public beta.

Marcus Ramberg marcus.ramberg at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 14:07:24 CEST 2006

On 7/9/06, Gavin Henry <ghenry at perl.me.uk> wrote:

> <quote who="Marcus Ramberg">
> > Feel free to try it out at http://osx.iusethis.com/ and give us
> feedback.
> > We'd love to hear from you :)
>
> How come you http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js ?
>
> I can use CustomizeGoogle extension to block this?

Why do we use google analytics? Because it's sexy eye candy :) We've also
got http server logs in backup, of course.

You might also want to add an Etag and Pragma header too ;-)

Yeah, I'm working on such optimizations. We've just added the PageCache
plugin, so hopefully we can withstand some load now.

More feedback coming soon (great he says ;-) ).

Thanks :)

--
With regards
Marcus Ramberg