[Catalyst] Up-to-date Scaffolding/CRUD examples?

Hugh Lampert hlampert at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 11 19:49:41 CEST 2006

I have to add some page based displays of list data (distribution lists,
defined alert lists, etc.) to my Catalyst application.  I'm using
Catalyst 5.6 and DBIx::Class.  A lot of the Scaffolding/CRUD examples
out there seem to be targeted toward Class::DBI and/or older versions of
Catalyst.  Before I spend a lot of time on outdated code or reinventing
the wheel, can anyone point me in the direction of
helpers/modules/plugins that can help me create list functionality? Thanks!

-- Hugh