[Catalyst] Catalyst Debug Screen

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Tue Jul 11 23:12:50 CEST 2006

Chisel Wright wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 11, 2006 at 08:50:33PM +0100, Jonathan Tweed wrote:
>
>> It's certainly not as pretty as the old one, but it's a lot easier to
>> read.
>>

> At least I can read this one.
>
> The p[revious one had a glitch (for me) where the request/stash output
> had same bg/fg colours.

Thats down to a rendering glitch in gecko where the pretty rounded
corner css tweaks go horribly wrong if the area the rounded corner box
was round has a height of more than 65535 pixels (or something like that
- I'm working from an increasingly dodgy memory).

So if you had a large debug output (read you dumped the stash and were
using DBIX::Class based models), it all went wonky...

    Nigel.