[Catalyst] ::Model::SomeTable->some_method() problem

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Fri Jul 14 04:03:59 CEST 2006

On 13 Jul 2006, at 11:30, Chisel Wright wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 11, 2006 at 10:51:15AM +0100, Chisel Wright wrote:
>> Do I have a corrupt install after upgrading, or is this a bug?
>
> OK, I've tried this on:
>
>   Ubuntu, upgraded catalyst
>   Gentoo, upgraded catalyst
>   Ubuntu, totally fresh install, fresh catalyst
>
> All three fail to locate the ::Model::Class object method running
> under
> the Catalyst server/test scripts.

It's a bug. Shame nobody using a setup like yours can have tested the
dev releases like we asked.

For the moment you can work around it by require-ing the classes
after MyApp->setup, I think; a fix should be going into trunk for
testing tomorrow.

--
Matt S Trout, Technical Director, Shadowcat Systems Ltd.
Offering custom development, consultancy and support contracts for