[Catalyst] Running php wiki with catalyst setup

Ryan god at detz.net
Thu Jul 20 15:06:42 CEST 2006

We have catalyst and php running fine but it was setup with catalyst in
apache as
PerlModule wwwDBA
<Location "/admin">
    SetHandler perl-script
    PerlHandler wwwDBA
</Location>

So the root / still went to an index.html and the wiki directory. We've
had some issues with the catalyst not being root(/) with links and such so
we want to make it have root but now that we made it root I can't access
the index.html or the wiki directoy. I tried adding

<Location "/wiki">
        SetHandler application/x-httpd-php
        AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .php4 .php3
</Location>

But when I access the index.php file it tries to download it. Any idea?