[Catalyst] updating Catalyst using CPAN

Nathan Kurz nate at verse.com
Thu Jul 27 05:59:54 CEST 2006

Long ago, I asked about easy ways to upgrade Catalyst.  Aristotle
answered me, and I've only just figured out an easier way to do it.
Or perhaps this is what he meant, and I was just slow to realize it.

In any case, to upgrade all packages starting with "Catalyst":

perl -MCPAN -e 'CPAN::Shell->install(CPAN::Shell->r("/^Catalyst/"))';

--nate