[Catalyst] updating Catalyst using CPAN

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Thu Jul 27 16:47:01 CEST 2006

If you use CPANPLUS, you can enter the CPANPLUS shell (by typing cpanp
at the command line), and then type "o" to get a list of all modules
that need to be upgraded. Then you can install them with "i 1..42" (if
you want to install modules 1, 2, 3, ..., 42; they're all assigned
numbers in the output of "o").  You can also do the regex trick, but I
prefer "o" so I can upgrade ALL my modules.  TMTOWTDI :)

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway