[Catalyst] Major (for me) problem fixed!

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 10:43:54 CEST 2006

Right,

Catalyst used to use Module::Plugable::Fast for component autodiscovery

Now it uses Module::Pluggable::Object.

This behaviour was fixed for M::P::F a while back but evidently hasn't been
for M::P::O (and MPO produces a more cryptic error message too :( ).  So if
you're up to it, rtfs for both, make a patch for MPO and send it to the
author or to RT noting that the behaviour was fixed in MPF a while back.