[Catalyst] error using session and authn plug-ins under apache

Rodney Broom rbroom+catalyst at rbroom.com
Fri Jul 28 18:27:18 CEST 2006

From: <leonard.a.jaffe at jpmchase.com>

> When I use session and authentication together under apache, I get this
> D:/Perl/site/lib/Object/Signature.pm line 19"

Q: Do you need Object::Signature? I don't know, maybe it's used by one of your plugins.

Is there a chance that your server is running a different perl than the shell? ie; one perl might have current versions of things while the other one doesn't.

> I do not get this error using the myapp_server.pl server.

Clearly myapp_server.pl is working much differently than other environments (at least apache).

---
Rodney Broom