[Catalyst] error using session and authn plug-ins under apache

Yuval Kogman nothingmuch at woobling.org
Fri Jul 28 21:04:32 CEST 2006

On Fri, Jul 28, 2006 at 14:39:35 -0400, leonard.a.jaffe at jpmchase.com wrote:

> I've overridden Credential::login() so that I can pluck the user's name
> out of the ether.

Please paste that method

> I've done no tinkering with User.  Do you think I should?

Nope, it's supposed to Just Work.

> Hmm. I'll look around in my site/lib directories and see if I can spot
> anything. Maybe
> something needs upgraded and just doesn't know it.

	perl -MCPAN -e shell
	cpan> r

> > Please post code/configuration if you can.
> Which bits would be most helpful?

The configuration, for startes, the code calling ->login, the list
of plugins used by your app, the main app's .pm file, and the
controller code that's causing that request =)

--
  Yuval Kogman <nothingmuch at woobling.org>
http://nothingmuch.woobling.org  0xEBD27418