[Catalyst] C::P::Session and Object::Signature error

michael j talarczyk mjt at mijit.com
Sat Jul 29 17:36:17 CEST 2006

solved. for cases where the browser has a cookied sessionid with no
corresponding session in the session store, C::P::Session tries to
signature() "nothing", which O::S doesn't like.

part of my upgrading must have been changing the location of the session
file. so, if your session file gets nuked (or cleaned out of /tmp if you
follow the example,) apps won't work for cookied users.

you can do the following on a local copy of C::P::S until i submit:

  160c160
  <                 Object::Signature::signature($session_data) );
  ---