[Catalyst] utf-8 (again) -- test server works perfectly, apache flubs it

apv apv at sedition.com
Mon Jul 31 00:42:19 CEST 2006

I am indeed using it. I just took them out though and nothing
changes. I think it's a good path to check though (try to follow the
data through TT and see where and how it's touched). I tried forcing
the utf8 flag on the complete body but that didn't change it either
so it's something between the data and the template result.

Thank you (and Aristotle).

–Ashley