[Catalyst] Catalyst Documentation

Thomas Hartman thomashartman1 at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 1 01:08:09 CEST 2006

"Mason seems to require custom systems in place, and iirc from when I
looked into mason, a long time ago, also requires mod_perl, a problem
in a shared hosting environment. "

When I tried catalyst on a shared environment, it croaked in
dependency hell. Have things improved any?

I'm gearing up for doing a web site on a paravirtualized server, just
trying to decide between uml and xen...

thomas.