[Catalyst] re catinabox -- have you ever actually done this on a non-root server? Re: Catalyst Documentation

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 13:27:16 CEST 2006

A few months is a /very/long time in Catalyst.  The whole thing is less than
two years old.  In human terms that means it's a well baby that can walk
precociously.  Please try it again.

After that, if it doesn't work, we need your help with QA.  If all goes
well, this will pay dividends for you in reduced dev time, and portability.
As always, #catalyst on irc.perl.org is the  place to go for the best
quality tech support for these kind of issues.  If you have firewall issues
or other problems with connecting to irc, contact me directly and I can sort
you out with access to #catalyst over the www