[Catalyst] Do you dojo?

Toby Corkindale toby at ymogen.net
Thu Jun 1 13:31:05 CEST 2006

So, is anyone using Dojo? (Regardless of whether you got it thru
HTML::Dojo or Alien::Dojo.. :)

I managed to get my head around Prototype a while back, and was happily
using that.. but I've had a couple of looks at Dojo, and so far have
come away feeling totally baffled each time.
IMHO, their documentation is really lacking an overall guide to how it
fits together, and how you should go about using it.
Perhaps there is one out there somewhere that I've missed?
Or at least just a few annotated examples?

If you're using Dojo, where did you start?

Cheers,
Toby