[Catalyst] Do you dojo?

Dylan Vanderhoof DylanV at semaphore.com
Thu Jun 1 19:51:04 CEST 2006

Lots of trial and error, the dojo-interest ML, and their IRC channel.

It took a little playing aroung, but once you get get the event connects
and such working well once or twice, it becomes fairly easy.  I'm not
using HTML::Dojo or any other wrapper at this point however, so I can't
speak to how that might change things.

-Dylan