[Catalyst] [Job] Systems Automation with Catalyst

Adam Jacob adam at stalecoffee.org
Fri Jun 2 17:56:01 CEST 2006

I work for a company called Marchex (http://www.marchex.com) and
we're doing some fun things with Systems Automation using Catalyst.
Most of those things are going to start showing up as Open Source
projects.  In the mean time, we need some help.  So if you are:

A) In Seattle, WA or Las Vegas, NV
B) Have some background in Systems Administration with Linux (Debian,
Redhat)
C) Want to work on interesting systems architecture projects, using
tools like Catalyst, Cfengine, and lots of perl.

You should shoot me an email, off list.  Official Job Link(tm):

http://www.marchex.com/careers/openpositions.html

(It's the "Linux Systems Administrator" and "Senior Production
Systems Administrator" positions)

Adam

PS: We have Pinball.