[Catalyst] RCF for a Catalyst Wiki Controller

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 5 07:29:06 CEST 2006

Dennis,

I think this could work very well, since I plan to
allow both standard wiki markup and Template Toolkit
markup.  Actually I was also thinking of allowing you
to associate a data model with it to allow forms and
such, but I think that might be getting too far ahead
of myself :)

Give me your thoughts on what the basic templates
should look like and I will think about the best way
to incorporate them.  -john