[Catalyst] RCF for a Catalyst Wiki Controller

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 5 09:28:16 CEST 2006

I was also thinking this concept starts to look a lot
like lotus notes.  In my previous life I had to
support a pile of notes applications.  I didn't like
the programming language but I did like being able to
mock up a quick database.  For some things it's very
good, however if you are not careful you end up with a
poorly designed database.  So I want to proceed
carefully.

I think I will just start with a more traditional wiki
design with extra metadata fields.  Right now I am
somewhat constrained since I am making this for a
client and have to build it to his specs.  It was
enough to get permission to release it as a CPAN
module.  I got permission since the wiki is not a core
componant of the site.

--john

http://lists.canonical.org/pipermail/kragen-tol/2004-March/000756.html