[Catalyst] setting/getting session data from within tests

Daniel McBrearty danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 11:56:52 CEST 2006

thanks Yuval.

from what I can see though, you are just doing get_ok,
content_contains, content_like here .. I don't see where you are
actually manipulating the session data in the test itself, which is
what I'm hoping for (dunno if it is actually doable yet ... )

or am I missing something fundamental ...? still working my way up
that learning curve ...