[Catalyst] Test::WWW::Mechanize::Catalyst get_ok returns an HTTP::Response object ... ?

Daniel McBrearty danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 12:14:06 CEST 2006

in fact, it's just a doc error ... T::W::M says :

"$mech->get_ok($url, [ \%LWP_options ,] $desc)

A wrapper around WWW::Mechanize's get(), with similar options, except
the second argument needs to be a hash reference, not a hash. Like
well-behaved *_ok() functions, it returns true if the test passed, or
false if not."

--
Daniel McBrearty
email : danielmcbrearty at gmail.com