[Catalyst] Where do templates/static files go under Apache?

Dr. Jennifer Nussbaum bg271828 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 04:40:55 CEST 2006

hi, i have my Cat application runing well using the test server. i set it up
like everything was generated for me, pretty much:

MyApp/lib/MyApp.pm
MyApp/lib/MyApp/Model/Catalog.pm [etc]
MyApp/root/list.tt
MyApp/root/header.tt [etc.]
MyApp/root/static/myapp.css

In my templates i link my static stuff with href="[% base %]static/myapp.css", and this all works with the testserver

Now i want to move to running under Apache/mod_perl, but none of the docs are clear on where to move the templates and static files so that Apache can find them. i want to do this without changing my configuration so i can keep using the test server for development. Where do things go, or what do I tell Apache about where to find them? For the main app i usually do things like
<Location /incomings>
        SetHandler perl-script
        PerlHandler MyApp
</Location>

and them make sure MyApp.pm (and everything under it) is in my Perl path.

Thank you! this should be in the dox.

Jen.

http://mail.yahoo.com