[Catalyst] Where do templates/static files go under Apache?

Yuval Kogman nothingmuch at woobling.org
Wed Jun 7 13:34:11 CEST 2006

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 19:40:55 -0700, Dr. Jennifer Nussbaum wrote:
> Now i want to move to running under Apache/mod_perl, but none of the docs are clear on where to move the templates and static files so that Apache can find them. i want to do this without changing my configuration so i can keep using the test server for development. Where do things go, or what do I tell Apache about where to find them? For the main app i usually do things like
> <Location /incomings>
>         SetHandler perl-script
>         PerlHandler MyApp
> </Location>

No files need to move, all you should do is add:

<Location /incomings/static>
	SetHandler default
</Location>

If I recall correctly.

Personally I prefer fastcgi because it's generally been stabler and
none of my apps use any of the heavyweight mod_perl features.

If you'd like a copy of my conf template i'd be more than happy to
share.

Ciao!

--
  Yuval Kogman <nothingmuch at woobling.org>