[Catalyst] PATCH for C::P::FormValidator

Andrew Bramble andrew.bramble at omnilab.com.au
Thu Jun 8 11:59:08 CEST 2006

Scott , I was just about to submit a different patch for C::P::FormValidator
when I saw yours. Sadly I don't think the two would play nicely together.
Maybe it's worth considering a C::P::FormValidator::Sweet or similar and leave
the original as vanilla as possible.

My patch is for using named profiles (also taken from config) rather than
passing an entire profile hash to $c->form.