[Catalyst] what is the type of $context?

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 11:51:17 CEST 2006

In that case, I've just fired up a cat app to test it - $c is blessed
into the myApp package (or whatever you chose to call it).

Thinking about it though, I was wrong that it _had_ to be a blessed
object to be able to call methods on it - $c could also have just been
a string containing a package name.
That's a digression though, to answer the original Q, yes it's an object :)

Carl