[Catalyst] what is the type of $context?

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 12:25:40 CEST 2006

On 09/06/06, Daniel McBrearty <danielmcbrearty at gmail.com> wrote:
> or a hash containing a coderef, right?
>
> I looked through the perl documentation a while ago trying to find a
> way to get an object to dump a list of all the subs it supports -
> introspection. I'd be really surprised if this is not possible, but I
> couldn't find a way. Any ideas?

I'd be surprised if there *was* a way to do intropection with perl5.

You can see the contents of a package's symbol table with \%myApp::
But when you consider that any object or it's parents may use standard
inheritance, C3, NEXT... as well as AUTOLOAD, I don't know how you
could possibly get reliable introspection.

Carl