[Catalyst] catalyst/perl and resources

Daniel McBrearty danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 17:11:51 CEST 2006

What is the largest size dev team people are aware working on a cat based site?

If you had a small project that was growing from one or two people
that needed (say) 5 or 6, what kind of problems does that present?

I've been keeping half an eye on the perl jobs market over the last
months, where I am (Belgium) there aren't many, but the ones that come
up seeem to hang around. I'm getting the impression that it isn't too
easy to recruit perlers.

This is very speculative thinking on my part, just wanted to have a
quick "straw poll" as to what is going on out there.

cheers

Daniel McBrearty
email : danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
www.engoi.com : the multi - language vocab trainer