[Catalyst] They gave us BoF space! (YACP::EU 2006)

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Tue Jun 20 21:46:37 CEST 2006

Michael Gray wrote:
>> Matt S Trout wrote:
>>> http://www.birmingham2006.com/cgi-bin/yapc.pl?act=talk-item&talkid=77
>>>
>>> So, who's turning up then?
>>>

> I'd like to attend, as long as it's okay to sit on the sidelines and
> absorb, since I'm not really a contributor (yet).

Of course. My intent is to make it a users and developers' meet, and for the
session to run centered on the people who turn up rather than on any
predefined plan (since I've already got 4 talks to prepare ...)

Something I'd really like to see is for any of you developing Catalyst and/or
DBIx::Class applications to bring along a laptop running your applications so
we can see what our users are doing with the software and maybe offer some
tips and tricks on doing it better :D