[Catalyst] Streaming?

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 05:00:46 CEST 2006

This wouldn't support http partial content, would it?
I can't find anything in the source to support it.
Does anyone have any ideas how I could support
something like the following:

       HTTP/1.1 206 Partial content
       Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 06:25:24 GMT
       Last-Modified: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 04:58:08 GMT

I need it for a streaming video service I'm building.
I could take it out of catalyst but for consistency
reasons I've rather stay inside.  If anyone has any
thoughts about where in the source code I'd patch to
support seeks on the filehandles I'd appreciate some
pointers.

--john