[Catalyst] TT2 list context and DBIx::Class resultsets: solved?

Mark Blythe list at markblythe.com
Thu Jun 22 17:13:13 CEST 2006

Hey, Template::Stash::Context is an interesting find.  That would certainly
solve the problem, even for situations other than DBIC result sets.  The pod
does state that it "adds a little overhead to each stash call" and that the
TT author is "a little wary of applying that to the core default stash
without investigating the effects first."

It would make for an interesting profiling experiment.