[Catalyst] Problem with 'login' method in tutorial

Peter Traub ptraub at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 03:06:44 CEST 2006

yep, it's in:
/usr/local/share/perl/5.8.7/Catalyst/Plugin/Authentication/Credential/Password.pm
and I looked at it yesterday and there is nothing unusual about the file.
Not sure where to go from here. My system is a fresh and clean install that
I also just did yesterday. The only non-apt installed software are the
various perl libs I installed through CPAN. Thanks again.

Best,

Peter