[Catalyst] Remote Method

Joel Bernstein joel at fysh.org
Fri Jun 23 16:19:01 CEST 2006

On Fri, Jun 23, 2006 at 04:08:13PM +0200, Dominique Quatravaux wrote:
> Joel Bernstein a écrit :
> > On Fri, Jun 23, 2006 at 04:51:57PM +0530,
> > Francis.Durairaj at in.standardchartered.com wrote:
> >> Get me the solution how to implement this.
> > That sounds awfully aggressive.
> More like a non-native speaker perhaps? (look at his name)

Quite possibly. I hope my email wasn't rude. I was trying to emphasise
"sounds" rude, not "is definitely" rude. I asked for more information,
politely, in order to help the guy, and then tried to let him know that
his request could be construed as a rude one. I can't imagine any
non-native speaker being offended to have a gentle suggestion like that
made. If I travel, I try to speak the native language, and I certainly
appreciate any correction of my use of language.

In any case until Francis explains what he wants to do, we're all
shooting in the dark ;)

/joel