[Catalyst] how to install Math::pari module in windows and unix

Wade.Stuart at fallon.com Wade.Stuart at fallon.com
Tue Jun 27 16:35:59 CEST 2006

catalyst-bounces at lists.rawmode.org wrote on 06/27/2006 02:10:50 AM:

> On Tue, Jun 27, 2006 at 12:24:43PM +0530, Veerendranadh.Ch at in.
> standardchartered.com wrote:
> > i don't have C complier envirnment.Is it required ? plese help me ..
> >
> > Thanks & regards,
> > VeerendraNadh.CH
>
> This is a Catalyst mailing list.  Come back when you have a
Catalystquestion.

To try to soften that blow,  we are friendly here..

Please try http://www.perlmonks.org/,  posting the question with as much
detail as possible.    That is a generalized perl help site where you are
more likely to get answers to general perl and perl module questions. The
other option is to contact the author directly at
perl-module-math-pari at ilyaz.org. This mailing list is targeted to Catalyst
which is a perl web framework,  but not general perl questions.

Wade